Gifting a gadget has become a norm of the society, technology is so advanced these days that greeting cards, flowers, and, teddy bear have taken a step back. An iPad and iPod can be made into a romantic gift if you personalize it, by personalizing we mean, engraving it with funny and romantic messages. This Techspirited article has compiled a list of 30 creative iPad and iPod engraving ideas for your loved ones.
Before engraving your device triple check the spelling, but also make sure if the message would be OK with the recipient.
Engraving messages is picking up trend, be it coffee mugs, wedding rings, motorbikes, pillow covers, and, the list goes on. Engraving can be fun especially if you want to add that extra touch to your gift. You can consider engraving a beautiful quote, your wedding date, or, even your own personal thoughts.
Apple has started free engraving on iPod and iPad for a while now. They do it for free, of course if you buy it from their website. You can engrave your device at a local jeweler shop, but it is advisable to get it done from Apple store. They engrave messages up to 2 lines and maximum 29 characters each. You can visit their website and they even suggest messages, or if you can come up with your own.
Thinking what to engrave at the back of your iPad or iPod? We are here to help you out. The following list will suggest some funny engraving ideas for the gadget you wish to gift your dad, mom, brother, sister, girlfriend, daughter, son, boyfriend, husband, and wife.
iPad and iPod Engraving Ideas
- You stole my heart. And I think my iPod.
- Steal at your own risk (Bomb Installed).
- Happy First Anniversary!
- Sorry, Dad, you could never give me away!
- Stuck in iPod factory, please send help!
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his & mine are the same” ―Emily Brontë
- I know the DJ.
- I sold a kidney for this.
- Thinner than a supermodel…
and I’m not even anorexic.
- I can never repay you.
But here’s a start.
- Sorry we ran out of black ones.
- Best friend in a supporting role.
- 10,000 reasons to ignore people.
- I steal music
- You + Me = Meant To Be
- All I am I owe to my mother. ―George Washington
- Welcome to the world of Internet, sister!
- Mom, you rule!
- Happy Birthday!
- Love means I get to borrow this whenever I want.
- Quarter free jukebox. ―Mustachioman
- Don’t sit on me.
- It’s not a car. But it works in one. Love, Mom.
- Neat… My life savings into one gadget!
- An apple a day keeps microsoft away.
- Will you marry me?
- My sunshine.
- My whole heart for my whole life.
- May I have the next 3,000 dances?
- I give you my heart (iPad).
So what are you waiting for? Engrave your device and surprise them with your message! Make sure to be around when they open their present to watch their face light up.