Wondering how to hide friends on Facebook so that no one can view them? Or are you worried that someone may be snooping them out, and adding them randomly? Here's…
Selecting All Friends on Facebook
The task of selecting all friends on Facebook is easy as breathing air. Trust me when I say this. Don’t believe me? Then read the following article and find out for yourself…
There can be various reasons why someone, you, could be searching for a simple technique to select all your friends on Facebook with ease. Perhaps you are looking to send a personal message to them, want to invite them to a party or an event, or just wish to let them know about a particular article, link, or news on Facebook. Another reason can be that you’re looking to let your friends learn about a new fan page you created or came across. At all these times, you will require a faster and easier method to let the word out. Am I right? Well, there is a simple way of doing things. And since Facebook has gone through so many changes lately, all good alterations, it wouldn’t be difficult to get things done with a click of a button.
So, how do we solve your issue? Clicking each name from your friends’ list sounds too tiring, frustrating, and time-consuming; and it’s an ancient way to send any kind of request. Which is why, we have provided you with simple steps to get this job done thoroughly. Keep reading to find out how.
Selecting Friends Was Never This Easy
Among all the different things you can do on Facebook, there’s another option that has kept people confused, “Select All Friends”. What is this option and how can someone use it? That’s what we are trying to explain in this article. So sit back, relax, and understand how easy selecting all friends on Facebook is.
- First and foremost, you need to log in to your Facebook account from which you wish to send the request to all your friends.
- Depending on what you actually wish to send your friends, a request, event, or fan page, go to that particular page.
- Next, where it says “Invite Friends”, click on the link. This will on the right sidebar of that particular page.
- After this, you will get a small box that will ask you if you wish to suggest this page to all your friends.
- In this box, you will see a drop-down button. It will already have the recent interactions highlighted.
- Check this button and select “Search All Friends” option.