Quotes for Facebook status have come to take a very crucial place in the social networking arena. Read through the following article for some interesting Facebook quotes.
Soon a compilation of your status updates on Facebook will replace your biography ~ Puja Lalwani
And that catches the popularity of Facebook so, so aptly. No other social networking site has probably been as popular as Facebook and won’t probably be for a long time. But we don’t know that. What we do know, and are probably content with, is the fact that most people we know are on Facebook (and active too, might I add). And so there is the urge to find that perfect status message, something that is witty and generates comments. In this bid to outbid all else and come up with the perfect status update message, there have been masterpieces formulated on the way. Of these quotes for Facebook status there are many and they range over myriad emotions and topics. In the article that follows, we shall look into some of the best quotes (and wonder why we never thought of some of these cool Facebook status quotes ourselves!) But that apart, we shall be giving them their due. What follows then are some of the best Facebook quotes.
So you know and I know that nothing else generates comments quite like the really funny Facebook status quotes. Read these hilarious sayings for Facebook to see what I mean.
- …wonders why the Frisbee is getting bigger, and then it hits me.
- …has two tickets to that thing you love.
- …let the dogs out.
- …has my own way of doing things… generally clumsy and usually late.
- …believes that if you tell your boss what you really think of him, the truth will set you free.
- This just in from the Center for Disease Control…. To avoid catching Bieber fever… Wash your hands and grow up!
- If being apathetic is wrong, then I don’t care.
- You wouldn’t believe how much time it’s taken for me to send this Facebook Status update from a pay phone.
- Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
- …thinks finding a job is like playing “Where’s Waldo?”… except Waldo is looking for a job too.
- …is wondering what type of horrible mother calls their daughter Justin?
- …thinks everyone should stop teasing poor Justin Bieber… She has feelings too!
- …is experiencing life at a rate of several wtf’s a minute.
- …always contradicts myself. No I don’t.
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?!
- This Facebook Status update has absolutely no nutritional value.
- If you’re going to walk a mile in my shoes, can you pick me up some booze on your way back?
- Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
- Familiarity breeds contempt – and children.
- Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Get the facts first. You can distort them later.
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
- Using a confusing analogy is like driving a jeep over a box of donuts, it just doesn’t make sense.
I’m not giving an introduction for this one, there is mush, yes, but sometimes, some really, really cute Facebook status messages do surface and make for some sweet moments. And then there is something for the cynical ones as well – these will make for some great examples of the same.
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.
- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep…wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her…
- I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we’re really not that different, me and you.
- When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
- The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
- Love hurts more than hate.
- It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
- The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
- Love is the most beautiful sadness in the world.
- I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life. I know you’ll be a sun in somebody else’s sky. But why can’t it be mine?
Sometimes some really profound and deep quotes are generated on Facebook. They have meaning, they are deep and they really do make you think. Some of the very same Facebook status ideas in this following segment.
- …is wondering why logging onto Facebook has become part of the everyday routine?…. Do I really have nothing better to do!
- …is old enough to know better, but still young enough to try to get away with it anyway.
- …thinks that the worst thing about being lied to is knowing you were not worth the truth.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- He who cannot give anything away cannot feel anything either.
- People change, things go wrong. Just remember life goes on.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Every goodbye is the birth of a memory.
- Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.
- Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.
And that’s how you do it with these quotes for Facebook status. Use some of these, draw your own, set the thinking wheels turning furiously and show them how it’s done. What more? Let the power of the comments god show you some love. Not much else.