The Kindle is a device that allows you to store your favorite books, magazines, and all the reading material that you would want to keep handy. Its special features offer you an option to install an SD flash card giving you the freedom to set up an eLibrary for your reference. Well, let's make it even more exciting! The Amazon library can be easily accessed round the clock. You can refer to newspapers, purchase books of your choice whenever and wherever you want. It's your choice! But, what about Kindle? Where would you find it?
Where Would You Find the Kindle
As I have mentioned that Kindle is an Amazon product, it is given that the Kindle is readily available at Amazon, and let me repeat myself, "It is available only at Amazon."
Why Buy the Kindle
Well, this is one of the reasons why we are here. After reading this article you will know why Kindle is a must. Here, I give you some power-packed reasons as to why you must go in for this device.
- Kindle helps you store your favorite books, magazines, and any reading paraphernalia that you think would prove helpful to you in the future. Besides, it is no time-consuming an activity to read your forever-cherished novel without scouring through catalogs in the library! On the contrary, Kindle feels godsend in times like these!
- The Kindle is gifted with a bookmarking/note-making feature that helps you keep note of important facts and figures.
- It is equipped with a wireless broadband system that helps you access the Amazon library 24 hours, 7 days a week. So, you no longer have to carry books along when you are traveling. Just carry your sleek Kindle, instead of hefty books.
- A Kindle throws no tantrums on the charge front! Well, you heard it right. It does not demand to be charged every single day. It has an enviably long battery life, which makes it capable to survive for more than a week.
- It provides you with the QWERTY keypad that allows the user to type in the niche words to explore the Amazon library. You are free to insert your own reference footnotes on a page belonging to a particular eBook.
- It has a built-in dictionary that you may refer to. You can also change your preference for the font size with an attractive and easy navigation style that allows you to sift pages by pressing the buttons installed on both the sides of the Kindle.
- There is indeed a brand-new version that you can lay your hands on. This version is called Kindle DX. The Kindle DX is marked by some very distinct and prominent features. It boasts of having a larger screen. Where storage is concerned, the Kindle DX has an upper hand. It has a storage capacity of 3500 eBooks, whereas the Kindle storage memory can accommodate only 1500.
- Kindle DX has a PDF format, but Kindle does not. A Kindle DX is equipped with an additional feature of auto-rotating screen that aids you to view the images in a portrait or a landscape format.
At the end of the day, you must ensure that you have an eBook -- whether it's Kindle or Kindle DX -- that is economically feasible. In short, purchase an eBook reader that suits your pocket and your interests.
As you have shown interest in purchasing the Kindle, it will be to your advantage to know about the way you could make the portability easier and convenient. Kindle covers is the answer. Luckily, you have options, because you have a variety of covers offered. Available in plain- and luxury-leather overcoat, you could buy one for yourself from Amazon. A new entrant is the Kindle 3 cover sleeve that lets the device stay light on your hands. They are available in variegated colors and you could take your pick from the variety. A Kindle skin is a definite requirement to keep it snug and protected. Buying it from the online store of Amazon could be the perfect, rather the ideal option.
Kindle is the future of eBooks and eReading. However, there is a feeling of quintessential contentment when you enter a bookstore and look at books that say, 'try me!' and the lucky 'one' gets picked for a synoptic read. It does have its charm. But, for all those who breathe technology will swear by the device. So, with Kindle on your palm, redefine your reading retinas!