Call of Duty (CoD) is one of the most famous and widely played multiplayer online games. Zombies is a game mode in this game, along with few other modes. This article lists a few Black Ops II Zombies tips and tricks, that will help you survive in this exciting game.
Did You Know?
The developers of Call of Duty Elite can account for every single bullet fired in the game. They maintain a record of it, and share the same with users.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is one of the most entertaining games around. Gaming fans are never able to get enough of it. One of the major reasons for this is the varied endings that the game has to offer. The different outcomes in the game are a result of the various choices made by the players in the course of the game. This makes the game nonlinear.
Zombies is one of the modes in the game, and there are four zombie packs available for download, each containing a Zombies map. There is also a separate Zombie map that can be downloaded. It is known as Nuketown Zombies.
Listed below are a few survival hints that will take you a long way in the game.
Black Ops II Zombies: Tips and Tricks
- From the arsenal available to choose from, choose a weapon that suits you.
- Make use of laser pointers to increase the efficiency of the shots.
- Take safety cover when reloading. You do not want to be a sitting duck for the zombie attacks.
- Try and shoot the zombies between their eyes. It is an efficient way to kill them.
- Do not waste ammo if you lack the efficiency to take head-shots.
- Keep moving. Moving targets are difficult to aim at. You can also jump and shoot to achieve this.
- Crouching helps in both, defense and to get a better aim when taking a shot.
- Maintain sufficient extra ammo so that you are not out of it at crucial moments.
- Try to gain as much control of the map as possible, and defend it.
- Shock charge can better be used to know of intrusions rather than like a grenade.
- Equip alternatively for stealth, support, survival, and run and gun mode.
- Repair barriers. This will help you protect your back.
- Remember to use mystery boxes. They can increase your offense options.
- Do not use a knife unless you are low on ammo or in the starting stages of the game.
- As far as possible play in a team as opposed to playing individually to increase the chances of your survival, and on death, revival.
- Pin the zombies into a corner. This will increase your kill rate. It is also helpful when running low on ammo.
- Take cover over staying motion as a part of defense strategy.
- Practice and master the skill of shooting after you jump.
- Know where the re-spawning zones are located. These can be used to your advantage.
- Remember, offense is the best form of defense. Play as aggressively as you can.
Glitches in the Game
- Players can be, at times, invincible in the zombie mode.
- At times, bullets fired by the players just pass right through the targets.
- When the players jump at certain places in Nuketown 2025, the zombies are not able to kill them.
- When a player calls for a drone, occasionally it spawns from under the ground and kills the player.
Take advantage of these survival secrets to have a long run in Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies. Have fun!