How many apps have you bought till date? We all spend money on fancy apps that make our life simpler. But now, you can get paid by using an app.…
How to Earn Money With Microworkers Website
Earning money on online is not something that is unheard of in today’s tech-savvy world. The Techspirited article below will help you understand how to earn money with Microworkers website.
Join a few good forums with a high page rank and be active on them. This will fetch you some interesting forum posting tasks on Microworkers, and these pay more. If you have a blog or a website with good page rank, you can earn more doing forum-posting jobs.
Microworkers is an innovative online platform that connects employers as well as workers from all around the world. It is a website that helps you make money by completing a variety of tasks. If you are a student, stay-at-home mom, retired person, or a professional, you can join the site as a worker.
As an entrepreneur or businessman, if you want to get small tasks done, like posts for your blog, review for your product, traffic for your page, etc., you can join as an employer and get your job done. As a worker, there is no limit to how many jobs you can accept. Read the paragraphs below and learn how to make money with Microworkers.
Steps to Follow
Register at the Site
The first thing you need to do is to create an account by filling out all the required personal information. The details you need to provide here are your full name, email address, password, and country of residence. Complete the registration details and click on the ‘Submit’ button. To activate your account, you need to verify it. You will get a verification email in your inbox. Click on the link and verify your account. Now the registration process is complete.
Login to Your Account
Once your account has been created, login, and you will see a number of jobs posted there with their listed price. The jobs range from sharing Facebook links to writing articles. Remember that prices vary according to the task or job. Go through the list and select the jobs you wish to do.
Select and Complete the Tasks
When you click on any task, you will have two options―’I am not interested in this job’, or ‘I accept this job’. Click on the latter and get the details of what has to be done and what proof is required to show that you have completed the task. This varies with each task, of course. Follow the instructions carefully, and complete the task with the required proof. Once you complete it, you have to click on ‘I confirm that I have completed the task’. Generally, within 24 hours, your information will be viewed by your employer.
Check Your Account
Once the employer reviews or checks your completed task, it will appear in the ‘List of Tasks Finished’. Once it is approved and the job is rated as ‘Satisfied’, the money will automatically get credited into your account. To check your account, click on the ‘My Account Tab’. This will display all your personal and transaction details, like current account balance, bonuses, payment history, etc.
Withdraw Your Money
Once your earnings reach a particular limit, you are allowed to withdraw. For this, you need to click on the Withdraw tab from the top menu. After that, click on the ‘Place a new Withdrawal Request’ link. You can choose any method of withdrawal and the amount. Mostly, payments are processed within 30 days after placing a withdrawal request. This link also contains all your withdrawal history.
Things to Remember
- Never, I mean never ever, create more than one account. If you do so, Microworkers will immediately terminate your accounts, ban your IP addresses, and forfeit your payments. What’s more, you will never be able to participate in any of their programs again.
- During registration, please fill in your full and correct name and your country of residence; once you put down these details, they cannot be changed later.
- Never spam in the section where you are submitting the proof of your job.
- To stay safe from email spam, preferably, maintain a separate email id for registration.
- Before taking up any job, take a look at the ‘Done’ section. This is because if a lot of slots are filled from the existing ones, you might receive a message that this job is ‘on hold’.
- Employers can rate you as ‘Satisfied’ and ‘Not Satisfied’. If you believe you have been rated incorrectly for a job that you have accomplished correctly, open the ‘Task Details’ page, and click on the ‘Submit a Complain’ link. After reviewing your claims, your account will be credited with the amount due to you. However, if you have been rated incorrectly for an appropriate reason, you will not be credited.
Tips and Suggestions
- ‘Hire Group’ jobs are easy to accomplish. They pay a little less, but you can start off with them.
- Download-install jobs pay decently and are fairly easy as well.
- You must have a genuine and original account to keep earning, which means your personal details, like your name, number, email address, and postal address should be real. The site sends you a pin on your postal address, and you have to enter the same on website to activate your payments.
- Do not ignore tasks, like voting or liking a Facebook page.
- As mentioned earlier, do not use a proxy server to access the site. Microworkers will terminate your account once they discover this fact.
- Have a separate account for this work, since your regular email id or a Gmail account may include a lot of personal networking. Keep this new professional account for work purposes only.
- Various favorable reviews say that it is a great, innovative site to make some extra money.
- The favorable reviews are based on the fact that this site has certain benefits like easy sign-up, no assessment tests, and filtered tasks.
- As a counter to this, unfavorable reviews suggest that the site isn’t great and doesn’t offer any significant advantage over other competing sites. This view may possibly stem from the fact that, initially, when you first start working, there is a limit on the number of tasks you can do, and this depends on how the tasks are rated.
- Also, the time period for the payments you have withdrawn can exceed a couple of weeks, and this can try on some workers’ patience.
- Some users suggest, that there aren’t many medium-paid jobs on offer, where you just have to write a short article, give your opinions about a subject, or fill out a survey.
- Getting conned through advertising jobs seems to be a common complaint.
- Many users are of the opinion that good work comes through, even though the wait may seem a little long.
Considering the reviews, it would be preferable to actually join and check out the site for yourself. Well, opinions and experience may differ, just that you have got nothing to lose by giving a try. At best, it will help you earn a few extra bucks for simple tasks, and having a plan B is always essential in today’s world. If not, you can always quit and try something else. All the best!