Facebook has become more of a way of life than just an online pastime. We are more worried about the number of likes and comments we get for everything we post on our profile. One tends to become restless when one does not find a single like or comment on their statuses. You undertake a serious self-analysis and find out you need to put up Facebook statuses that will get a lot of likes.
If that's your mission for the day, then go through the following suggestions that will transform a boring day into a day filled with likes.
Funny Things to Post on Facebook to Get Likes
Mostly, the magic lies in being true to your personality and coming up with messages that have a quirky, sweet, funny, and an unexpected twist to them. And to help you get started, here are some wonderful messages quotes for Facebook status that will get you maximum likes.
- Some people make your life better by walking into it, others make it better by leaving.
- It's nice to be important but it is important to be nice.
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- "When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it."― Bernard Bailey
- "When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean."― Lin-Chi
- "Wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."― Baltasar Gracian
- "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."― Will Rogers
- "The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking."― Albert Einstein
- "Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it."― André Gide
- "Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."― Lao-Tze
- Never look into my eyes if you will do is lie. Never say hello if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say you will try. Never say forever because forever makes me cry!
- Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo 'till I Google all over your Facebook?
- You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see. But u can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel.
- I think we have made a prefect crime, I have stolen your heart and you have stolen mine
- God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold. 2 ears to hear. 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for the other.
- "Love hurts more than hate."― Michael Todd
- "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."― Roy Croft
- Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairy tale come true... 'Coz I found love when I found U.
- Sometimes I wonder how my life would be without you in it. Your love is a constant source of strength that I draw from and it is something that has blessed me in so many ways. I live in the warm embrace of your love each and every day. And I want you to know how precious that is to me. I never want to know life without.
- Feels like getting some work done... and so he is sitting down until the feeling passes.
- Thinks that if your relationship status says, "It's complicated" that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to "Single".
- Changed his/her status update just to see your reaction.
- A religious is a man who feels repentant on a Sunday, for what he did on Saturday and will do again on Monday.
- One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
- If at first you don't succeed, you'll get a lot of free advice from folks who didn't succeed either.
- Kinda feels weird when your computer asks if you'd like to continue unprotected.
- I either get what I want or I change my mind.
- My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
- ... is certain that it doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There is clearly room for more vodka.
- When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.
- People intend to forget mistakes that they made... but they never miss opportunity to point out others mistake.
- Truth is, everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
- ... just realized that people can walk out of your life just as easily as they walked in.
- If you want people to know where you stand, wear the same socks for two weeks.
- Has decided that people can be divided into three groups: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.
- Wishes that just about the time when I think I can make ends meet, somebody would stop moving the ends!
- Didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- Has discovered that a clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory!
- Knows that the voices in my head may not be real, but hey... they have some good ideas!