Countless times in your life, you will come across a situation where you need to reverse lookup a cell phone number or a landline number. If you find yourself in such a situation today, you can rest assured that there is a lot of help on the Internet, when it comes to running a reverse lookup. There is a problem of plenty when it comes to choosing a service, for that purpose. A random search on the Google search engine will provide you with a number of websites which offer reverse cell phone lookup.
Choosing the Best
While finding free reverse phone number lookup service, for land line numbers may be easy, same is not true in case of cell phone numbers. Since there is no official cell phone number directory provided by any of the cell phone companies, you have to rely on paid services offered by web sites, which can run a reverse cell phone lookup for you. They provide you with the name and address of cell phone and landline number owners. Remember that free cell phone number lookup is definitely a myth and don't let any website fool you into believing that it's not so.
First and foremost, ensure that the site is authentic, which can usually be confirmed by a Verisign authentication badge on its home page. You don't want to be duped online by any bogus website.
It is not advisable that you go for the first lookup service, that you come across. One reason is that there is quite a variation in the prices charged for the service and you don't want to end up paying a big amount, when you could have gotten the job done, quite cheaply. You can choose a site after going through the best reverse phone number lookup service reviews presented in the following section.
What is the Best Service?
People keep asking me about how to find a phone number owner online. I thought this compilation of the top reverse lookup services will simplify the search for such a facility. The best services reviewed in the following list are all verified to be authentic sites which provide accurate information. They include sites which provide reverse cell phone number lookup, as well as reverse landline phone lookup service. Here are your choices.
- White Pages: White pages offers a paid service, which will cost you about $1.99 per match. The information about matching contact number will be texted to the cell phone number you provide to the web site.
- Reverse Phone Directory: This service will provide you with a reverse cell phone lookup for as low a price as $4.99.
- Intelius: One of the cheapest services is offered by Intelius, which will provide you with basic information for only $4.99.
- Reverse Phone Detective: One of the most used reverse lookup websites is Reverse Phone Detective. A single lookup report will cost you $14.95.
- Cell Phone Registry: This service which exclusively offers a reverse cell phone lookup facility, will charge you $14.95 for a one time lookup, while a yearly membership, will cost you $39.95.
- Reverse Genie: This web site offers a reverse lookup service for land line, as well as cell phone numbers. The rates are exactly same as Cell Phone Registry.
I hope, this article has made it easy for you to locate the best service which will eminently serve your purpose, at lowest rates, while providing accurate information. If you need to run a reverse cell phone lookup frequently, it is best to go for a service that charges a yearly one time fee to supply you with the necessary information. Otherwise, if you rarely use this service, it is best to go for a one time fee, by opting for a site that offers it at the lowest price.