If we ever knew what's going to happen to us tomorrow, then our lives would have been perfect, well, almost! Life always changes though, and each day comes with its own rules and demands, teaching us something new and motivating us to search for more. That is why they probably say that one cannot plan life, as it keeps on changing. On such a philosophical note, how can we afford to have a fixed cell phone plan? Understanding this changing nature of people's lifestyle, many cellular companies have come with some best no-contract cell phone plans for those who dislike a mundane routine.
Benefits of No-Contract Cell Phone Plans
- Switching cell phone service provider whenever you wish is much easier and hassle free.
- If you are not satisfied with the service of a particular provider, you can terminate the service soon, which is not the case with contract phones, where you need to pay a hefty compensation for early termination.
- You will be able to change your phone, network, plan, and carrier very easily.
- These plans are also a great idea for those who have bad credit records as they do not have to undergo credit checks.
- There are different types of plans to choose from, such as, prepaid, post paid, and pay-as-you-go, etc., so you can choose the one that suits you.
Best No-Contract Cell Phone Plans
- It is currently owned by T-Mobile and offers brilliant plans to users for their unique requirements.
- In fact, as of January 2015, the company has launched an unlimited 4G LTE plan for a limited period, which costs only USD 50.
- Depending on the features and services of different mobile phones, the plans available include only texting, only talking, talking and texting, texting and date usage, talking and data usage, texting and talking along with data usage, and many more.
- It has no hidden fees, extra charges, or penalty fees.
- Virgin Mobile has outstanding plans that begin with a basic USD 35 a month.
- This includes unlimited talking, texting, and data usage.
- The same basic monthly plan is available for smartphones as well, and both the plans use CDMA network.
- Virgin boasts of innumerable other plans, that include topups ranging from USD 10, USD 20, USD 25, USD 35, USD 45, and USD 55 for talking and texting.
- The same plans are individually available for data usage. Apart from these, there are individual packages of USD 40, USD 65, and USD 85 as well, with unlimited data usage.
- It offers some of the most convenient plans for users.
- Its basic monthly plan for regular mobile users starts at USD 35. This plan offers a talking time of 500 minutes, unlimited texting, and a data plan of 500 MB.
- For smartphone users, the basic plan starts at USD 45. It is similar to the plan for regular mobile users, except that the talking and texting time is unlimited, while the data usage is 500 MB.
- Another convenient monthly plan costs USD 45, with unlimited talking and texting, and a data usage of 1 GB.
- It offers some of the best plans that you would require.
- Recently, it has churned out an innovation - a 30-day unlimited plan costing USD 45.
- It offers unlimited talking, texting, and data usage services.
- The data plan is however, restricted to a high speed for the 1st 3 GB of usage, while the speed considerably reduces after this limit has been covered.
- The same features and conditions are applicable for an international data plan that costs USD 60.
- Its basic monthly plan starts at USD 35, with unlimited talking, texting, and data speed.
- Similar to Straight Talk Wireless, however, a high speed is catered up to 1 GB of the data usage, after which the speed reduces to a great extent.
- It has the same basic plans for smartphones as well.
- Furthermore, it offers plans for USD 45 and USD 55 as well.
- These plans are similar to the basic plan, i.e., they offer unlimited talking, texting, and data usage.
- However, the high speed constraint is applicable to these plans as well.
- In the USD 45 plan, a high speed is available up to 5 GB of data usage, while the USD 55 plan offers a high speed up to 10 gb of data usage.
- The plans keep fluctauting, and newer plans may be introduced as and when required.