Are you bored of listening, as well as recording standard voice-mail messages in your answering machine? If so, scroll for some really funny voice-mail greetings, which will surely bring a…
Professional Voicemail Greetings
Professional voicemail greetings are considered extremely important in the corporate sector. An ideal voicemail greeting should educate the caller about the destination he/she has reached, why is the receiver not available and when can he/she expect a call back. Below are some examples.
Call in any office during working hours, and be sure that you would be connected to a voicemail. Voicemails have become an important part of our lives, and help us stay connected even when we are not there to answer a call. More and more people are gradually realizing that their voicemail greetings play a large part in getting business and leave a positive mark on the customer. If you really want to record a professional voicemail, make sure you sound professional while you record it and never leave incomplete messages.
A proper voicemail greeting plays an important role in putting a positive or negative impression on your callers. Try being a caller for a second and think, you have called someone and he/she is not available. What do you except from his/her voicemail? All the things that you can think of should be present in your voicemail. If you come up with many ideas, write them down and see which one sounds better.
|• Hello, you have reached XYZ’s voicemail, I am not available at the present moment, but if you leave your name, number and a short message I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
• Hello, you have reached the office of XYZ; I will be out of my office starting on Tuesday, October 18th and will be returning on Monday, October 24th. You can call me when I return or leave a brief message. If this is an emergency, I can be reached on my cell, which is 000-000-0000.
• You have reached (name of company). Thank you for calling us. If you have the extension number of the person you want to contact, dial it now. Press 1 for (name of department). Press 2 for (the HR). Press 3 for the telephone directory of the company, or press 0 for the operator.
• Hello. You have reached XYZ at (company’s name). Unfortunately I cannot take your call right now, but I would like to return it as soon as I can. So please leave me a message after the beep.
• Hello. You’ve reached XYZ in (name of department). I am in a meeting and cannot take your call right now, so please leave me a message after the beep.
• Hi, this is XYZ. I’m sorry I cannot take your call right now. Please leave a detailed message at the tone along with your name and telephone number. I’ll return your call as soon as I can. Thank you.
• Hello. This is XYZ. I am currently on the phone servicing another client. If you would please leave a message after the tone, and include your name and telephone number, I will return you call as soon as possible. Thank you for calling.
• Hello. You have reached the voicemail box of XYZ. I am currently on the phone right now and I am unable to take your call. This is the beginning of the new year so call volume is very heavy. I appreciate your patience during this busy time. Please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
• This is XYZ. I’m sorry I cannot take your call right now. Please leave your name, phone number, and a detailed message, and I will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
• The person you are trying to call is not available, Please leave a message after the beep.
• Hi, this is XYZ, I’m either away from my desk or on another call. Please leave your name and number. I will call you soon.
• You have reached my hotline. Leave a message.
• Hello. I’m not there, do your thing after you hear the beep.
• Heard the beep, you know what to do.
• Sorry as I am not there. Leave your message and you will receive a call soon.
Hope you’ve picked up some of the above mentioned voicemail greetings for your answering machine. Try to be respectful and considerate on the voicemail, such attributes lets the caller know that he/she is important and you would return their call soon.