The social networking wonder that is WhatsApp has taken the world by storm, allowing users to stay connected with family and friends effortlessly. But increasing one's social circle by creating…
45 Funny WhatsApp Status Message Ideas
Need some really funny WhatsApp status messages to use for your next status update? Read the following Techspirited article to get an impressive collection of exactly that.
Did You Know?
Only the first 4-5 words of the sentence can be read while scrolling through the contact list. Which is why many people prefer to keep their status messages short.
WhatsApp is really very versatile, don’t you think? I mean, not only can you get (and keep) in touch with people (and form multiple groups to do that!), but you can also share photos and videos and what not. And while all these features are mighty awesome, no doubt, there’s another feature that I simply love―the WhatsApp status update. You see, it’s as simple as scrolling through the contact list and coming across some great gems to read. There’s the witty, the funny, the morose, the matter-of-factly, the standard, and the list could just go on and on. Though there is a mix of these different types of statuses that a single scroll will dole for you, aren’t the humorous and the witty statuses your absolute favorite? How do these people manage it, I always wonder.
So let’s just say that you’ve decided to go with a funny WhatsApp status, and that’s where you’re stumped. What will it say, what will it say? No need to fret, cause we have you all set. That’s right. Just read through this Techspirited piece to pick the most awesome statuses and then go flaunt them on your profile.
Funny WhatsApp Status Messages
- If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in the perfect position to kiss my a**!
- If some people insist on acting like idiots, then I must insist on treating them like one.
- Sometimes I think I’m too picky, but then I watch my dog look for a place to poop.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- You know you are pissed when Eminem starts making sense.
- People liking my status from a week ago on Facebook proves that I have stalkers.
- Speak when you’re angry and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
- My doctor e-mailed me asking if I knew my “blod group”. I replied, “typo”.
- You know you’re invisible when the automatic faucet rejects you.
- Just because you have one doesn’t mean you have to act like one.
- I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
- My wife and I are getting along great at the moment. She’s not home.
- Warning … I know karate … and a few other oriental words.
- Only true friends go straight to your fridge when they come over.
- I always feel like I just passed my “Best If Used By” date.
- It’d be pretty messed up if the cure for cancer was in those end-slices of bread.
- Don’t expect a ‘bless you’ after the 4th sneeze… get your s*** together.
- You’re posting a lot of song lyrics and we’re all worried about you.
- Cops: “Please step out of the car”. Me: “I can’t. I’m drunk. You get in”.
- Getting a text in the morning and reading it with one eye open.
Short WhatsApp Status Messages
- Dear hangover, who the hell invited you?
- Did we all take stupid pills this morning?
- Always have an escape plan.
- Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
- In dog beers, I’ve only had one.
- My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
- If you can’t change a guy … change the guy.
- I drink to make other people interesting.
- I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
- Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
- Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship.
- Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
- I don’t believe in miracles. I rely on them.
- Be a minimalist. It’s the least you can do.
- Just honked at a red light. That doesn’t work.
- Before Google, there was memory.
- We are shaped by what we love, especially dessert.
- This is a day for firm decisions! … Or is it ?
- Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
- My dream job would be the karma delivery service.
- When I was a kid, no wait, I still do that.
- “He’s 24 months old!” Your child is 2 yrs old.
Aren’t these messages something else? And don’t you think that just as you’ve had a mighty laugh at these, you should go ahead and make someone’s day as well? That’s exactly what we will leave you up to then. Go crazy with these messages. As far as we can see, you’re totally set for a couple of weeks.