In life, you come across several moments wherein you feel like shouting at the top of your voice for the whole world to hear. Well, we don't have any upgraded speaker system to make the whole world hear you, but we do know about one tool which can make your voice heard in the cyberspace, Facebook.
Whether you are stuck in traffic, or you just finished the latest bestseller, you can tell the whole world what you have just done, or what you are up to. If not, you can just come up with a funny one liner and make all the Facebook-izens you know smile. As we said earlier, there is no better way to make your presence felt in the cyberspace, but to update your status on Facebook, and considering that it is the top social networking website in the world, your presence will definitely be felt.
Hilarious Facebook Status Updates
Hilarious seems to be the new buzzword in cyberspace with more and more people resorting to a funny profile, pictures, and status updates to grab attention. If you are feeling lost out somewhere, you can simply scan through the compilation of status messages given below. It won't just give you some examples to choose from, but will also plant some ideas in your mind.
- is color blind and trying to solve a Rubik's cube ... This could take a while ...
- is normal. It's everyone else that's weird.
- is wondering where Noah kept woodpeckers on his ark.
- is wondering that when someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it's for them?
- is trying to decide if she has an attitude problem today, or not.
- slept like a baby last night ... woke up every 3 hours crying for food.
- is currently out of her mind but please feel free to leave a message.
- has just noticed that things are so much funnier when you are not supposed to laugh and you know it's so wrong to!
- is tired of chasing his dreams. He's decided to ask where they are going and hook up with them later.
And here are some more ...
... which will show how adding a pinch of intelligence can make your status updates appealing.
- Our house is protected by the good Lord and a gun, you might meet both if you show up not welcome son.
- Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
- If God is watching us, the least we can do is ... be entertaining.
- The problem with rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat.
- Good morning ... I see the assassins have failed.
- Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.
- One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
- My favorite mythical creature: An Honest Politician.
- ... used to be schizophrenic, but now both of us are fine.
The simple rule of the thumb, never subdue your sense of humor. Go ahead and unleash your creativity, post your status updates, and make your friends cringe with laughter.